The table below shows the available hardware options for Intel FPGA device programming and configuration. It can support several devices which we have listed below.
- Supports 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5.0V operating voltages.
- Supports SignalTap II logic analysis capability.
- Supports active serial configuration mode for EPCS serial configuration devices.
- Supports communication and debugging of the Nios® II embedded processor family.
- Supports Active Serial (AS), JTAG and Passive Serial (PS) mode.
- Provides a reliable, fast and low-cost method for in-system programming.
- Supports Quartus II software Version 4.0 or later.
- High Programming Speed with USB interface to Host PC.
- Uses a 10-pin circuit board connector, which is identical to the Altera USB Blaster download cable.
- USB BLASTER is powered by a USB port; no external power is required.
The cable sends configuration data from the PC to a standard 10-pin header connected to the FPGA. You can use the USB Blaster cable to iteratively download configuration data to a system during prototyping or to program data into the system during production. Now you can download the latest setup of Altera FPGA JTAG Programming tool from below links.
App Name: Altera FPGA JTAG Programming Tool
Current Version: Various on your OS
File Size: 143MB